Why Choose Our Firm?
How Mani Ellis & Layne, PLLC is unique
The personal injury attorneys at Mani Ellis & Layne, PLLC know you have a lot of choices for legal representation. There are many law firms that offer legal services. How do you know which firm to choose? Here are some unique things about our firm to consider:
- We are known for our success for our clients.
- We treat our clients like family.
- We are aggressive in pursuing compensation for our clients - we don't give up.
- Each of our partners has obtained high ratings for professionalism from their legal peers.
- We have 35 years of combined experience in the practice of law.
- We are deeply involved in improving the lives of people in our community.
- We work directly with each client we represent; we answer all our calls and we focus on our clients and their cases above all else.
- We address each case with compassion, sincerity, and integrity.
- We treat you with kindness and care. We are real people who are concerned about each person we represent.
You should weigh various factors when making your decision on which lawyer to choose. These include trial experience and whether the firm has a history of success for their clients in achieving positive verdicts at trial and maximum compensation.
We are always ready to take on any corporate lawyers with complete confidence. Some lawyers don't like going to trial, but we relish it when it will get results for our clients. If our efforts to get you the compensation you deserve are met with a challenge from the insurance company, we are more than willing to take the case to a jury for a verdict.
The majority of cases will be settled through negotiations at the settlement table, but we are not going to allow our clients to accept an offer that is unreasonably low. We sincerely believe that you deserve every possible form of damages, based upon the facts in your case. We have had many significant victories, both in settlements and verdicts, over our years in practice and we are ready to help you move forward with your case.
A serious injury is a terrible and frightening situation, whether it was the result of a car accident, a trucking accident, or any other kind of accident. You may have suffered permanent damage and may be unable to work and earn a living. At times like this, you need Mani Ellis & Layne, PLLC. Contact us to speak to a law firm that will fight for you. We have offices in Charleston, West Virginia and Columbus, Ohio.