Personal Injury | Nursing Home Abuse Lawyers
Charleston, WV and Columbus, OH

Carbon Monoxide Deaths are Preventable

We learned about the tragic death that occurred at the Holiday Inn yesterday through various news stories. We are deeply saddened by the events that took place. Less than 30 days ago, our law firm resolved an identical case in Kanawha County Circuit Court. In our case, a 12-year old girl was spending the night at a friend's house and died as a result of a carbon monoxide leak from the swimming pool heater. //

As in our case, the Holiday Inn incident was preventable. Regrettably, a young man has been taken from his family. We have personally observed the destruction these cases cause to the families that are left behind. Please keep the families of the construction workers in your thoughts and prayers.

Category: Personal Injury

Charleston, WV

Mani Ellis & Layne, PLLC
10 Hale St Suite 501
Charleston, WV 25301
Phone: (304) 720-1000

Columbus, OH

Mani Ellis & Layne, PLLC
20 E Broad St Suite 1000
Columbus, OH 43215
Phone: (614) 587-8423