Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Lawyers
Successfully fighting for West Virginia families
Carbon monoxide is a gas that is produced with the burning of fuel. It is extremely dangerous if people are exposed to it in a confined space, causing serious illness and death. When carbon monoxide poisoning occurs as a result of negligence, victims and their families deserve financial compensation. The attorneys at Mani Ellis & Layne, PLLC fight for their rights.
Carbon monoxide poisoning is often the result of a gas leak, auto exhaust exposure, heating or cooking appliances that have failed, have been improperly maintained or vented, or have been used without correct ventilation to draw away the poisonous gas. In one case, a West Virginia hotel had a faulty swimming pool heater that was not vented properly.