Contact us for a free consultation!

Toll Free (800) 900-0673

Carbon Monoxide Deaths are Preventable

We learned about the tragic death that occurred at the Holiday Inn yesterday through various news stories. We are deeply saddened by the events that took place. Less than 30 days ago, our law firm resolved an identical case in Kanawha County Circuit Court. In our case, a 12-year old girl was spending the night at a friend’s house and died as a result of a carbon monoxide leak from the swimming pool heater. //www.wvrecord.com/news/218396-mother-claims-daughter-died-because-of-pool-heater

As in our case, the Holiday Inn incident was preventable. Regrettably, a young man has been taken from his family. We have personally observed the destruction these cases cause to the families that are left behind. Please keep the families of the construction workers in your thoughts and prayers.

We learned about the tragic death that occurred at the Holiday Inn yesterday through various news stories. We are deeply saddened by the events that took place. Less than 30 days ago, our law firm resolved an identical case in Kanawha County Circuit Court. In our case, a 12-year old girl was spending the night at a friend’s house and died as a result of a carbon monoxide leak from the swimming pool heater. //www.wvrecord.com/news/218396-mother-claims-daughter-died-because-of-pool-heater

As in our case, the Holiday Inn incident was preventable. Regrettably, a young man has been taken from his family. We have personally observed the destruction these cases cause to the families that are left behind. Please keep the families of the construction workers in your thoughts and prayers.